Are you looking for an exciting position that brings new challenges each day? Do you enjoy working with people and solving problems? If so, Trad’s Pest Control has a great opportunity for you as a Termite Control Technician!
Since 1971 our success has been built upon professional application, the highest craftsmanship and most importantly - a team of committed individuals with a strong work ethic. This position is perfect for someone who wants to be a part of a family-oriented company that provides valuable services to customers in the Jacksonville area. We are also dedicated to investing in our team members by providing continuous training and development opportunities.
Why Work at Trad’s?
- You like a challenge and wish to work for a dynamic and growing company.
- You enjoy bringing peace of mind to customers with termite control problems.
- You want to work with fun people in a positive work environment.
- You want to be a part of a rock solid company and provide a valuable service to customers in the Jacksonville community.
We are looking for people with integrity who are seeking knowledge, growth, competitive income and stability. A strong work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude are necessary. As a Termite Control Technician, you help protect homes and families from unwanted insects using state-of-the-art technology. This role will require you to maintain a clean driving record and conduct yourself in a manner that represents the company with the highest level of integrity.
In this role, you'll have the following responsibilities:
- Performing home and bait inspections
- Educating customers on termite warning signs and prevention methods
- Building and maintaining good customer relations
- Maintaining high service standards at all accounts
- Recommending and providing termite treatment services
- Installing attic/crawl space insulation
- Preparing written reports and explaining services
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- A company vehicle with gas and insurance expenses covered
- Trad's provided Life Insurance
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Plans
- Salaried, commission and hourly positions
Trad's Pest Control is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Trad's does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is determined by qualifications, merit, and business need.
Thank you for your interest in Trad's Pest Control. To learn more about our company, visit us on Facebook.