Are you someone who enjoys establishing relationships, helping others, solving problems, new challenges, and working in a fun and positive environment? Trad's Pest Control, one of the highest rated lawn care and pest control companies in the region, is now accepting applications from qualified individuals interested in our Sales Representative position in Jacksonville.
We offer an environment where our team members exercise integrity, service, and excellence. We are looking for people with integrity who are seeking knowledge, growth, competitive income and stability. Sales experience and a positive, can-do attitude are necessary.
Why Work at Trad’s?
- You like a challenge and wish to work for a dynamic and growing company.
- You like working with fun people in a positive work environment.
- You want to be a part of a family-oriented company and help provide valuable services to customers in the Jacksonville community.
Qualified candidates must be able to be self-organized, have good communication skills, excellent observation and documentation skills, and be able to work cooperatively with customers at all levels, including top management.
In this role, you'll have the following responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining good customer relations
- Qualify, set and run appointments, and make sales presentations to company provided leads
- Conduct prospecting activities to develop creative leads
- Run a minimum of 5 appointments per day
- Propose multiple services per appointment
- Actively participate in and attend 2 networking events per month
- Participation in group meetings and account review
- Being an interactive member in teamwork environment
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong organization skills
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must pass Asher Strategies sales test
- Previous residential sales experience preferred
- College degree preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- A company vehicle with gas and insurance expenses covered
- Trad's provided Life Insurance
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Plans
- Salaried, commission and hourly positions
Trad's Pest Control is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Trad's does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is determined by qualifications, merit, and business need.