Are you someone who enjoys freedom and flexibility, establishing relationships, helping others, solving problems, and new challenges? Trad's Pest Control, one of the premier lawn care and pest control companies in the region, is now accepting applications from qualified Pest Control Technicians to service the Jacksonville area.
As a Pest Control Technician, you will help protect homes and the surrounding environment from unwanted insects using state-of-the-art technology. Come join a cutting edge company focused on our people and providing the best service possible. Since we first opened our doors in 1971, our success has been founded on providing our customers with outstanding service, superior and comprehensive knowledge, and quality results.
Why Work at Trad’s?
- You like a challenge and wish to work for a dynamic and growing company.
- You enjoy bringing peace of mind to customers struggling with pest problems.
- You want to work with fun people in a positive work environment.
- You want to be a part of a rock solid company and provide a valuable service to customers in the Jacksonville community.
This role will require you to maintain a clean driving record and conduct yourself in a manner that represents the company with the highest level of integrity. The ideal Pest Control Technician is independent, confident, and customer oriented with exceptional time management skills, strong communication ability, and a positive attitude.
In this role, you'll have the following responsibilities:
- Performing inspections for pests
- Educating customers on how to reduce pest problems
- Recommending and providing pest management services
- Preparing written reports and explaining services
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- A company vehicle with gas and insurance expenses covered
- Trad's provided Life Insurance
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Plans
- Salaried, commission and hourly positions
Trad's Pest Control is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Trad's does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is determined by qualifications, merit, and business need.