Lawn Care Technician
Trad's Pest Control, one of the premier lawn care and pest control companies in the region, is now accepting applications from qualified Lawn Service Professionals to service the Jacksonville area. Do you value personal growth, professional opportunity, and take ownership of your work?
If so, join our expanding professional service team!
Our company is dedicated to protecting the environment and maintaining a more sustainable Florida for future generations. We use Best Management Practices (BMPs) for the protection of Florida’s water and believe in using Integrated Pest Management (IPM) techniques. Since 1971, our success has been founded on providing our customers with winning service, superior and comprehensive knowledge, and outstanding results. If you have a strong work ethic and a goal of working with the best-of-the-best, we look forward to hearing from you!
Our Lawn and Shrub Service professionals maintain, service, and grow their service routes by delivering excellent service and developing winning relationships with their customers.
As one of our Lawn Care Technicians, your role will include correctly identifying problems, and applying fertilizer, herbicide, fungicide, and insecticide products to lawns and landscapes as appropriate.
Why Work at Trad’s?
- You like a challenge and wish to work for a dynamic and growing company.
- You enjoy helping customers create alluring and sustainable lawns and landscapes.
- You want to work with fun people in a positive work environment.
- You want to be a part of a rock-solid company and provide a valuable service to customers in the Jacksonville community.
- Have a valid drivers license.
- Can provide a stable work history.
- Are able to work independently and in teams.
- Must be comfortable working with plants, insects, and equipment in a variety of environmental conditions.
- Will be able to read and understand written instruction and/or landscape diagrams.
- Can pass a DOT physical and pass a DOT drug screen.
- Must pass a pre-employment motor vehicle and criminal background check.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- A company vehicle with gas and insurance expenses covered
- Trad's-provided Life Insurance
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Plans
- Salaried, commission, and hourly positions
Trad's Pest Control is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Trad's does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is determined by qualifications, merit, and business need.
Thank you for your interest in Trad's Pest Control. To learn more about our company, visit us on Facebook.