Are you someone who enjoys establishing relationships, helping others, solving problems, new challenges, and working in a fun and positive environment? Trad's Pest Control, one of the top lawn care and pest control companies in the region, is now accepting applications from qualified individuals interested in our Customer Service Representative opening in Jacksonville.
We offer an environment where our team members exercise integrity, service, and excellence. We are looking for people with integrity who are seeking knowledge, growth, competitive income and stability. Customer Service Experience and a positive, can-do attitude are necessary.
Why Work at Trad’s?
- You like a challenge and wish to work for a dynamic and growing company.
- You'll have a group of capable and competent peers and coworkers.
- You like working with fun people in a positive work environment.
- You want to be a part of a family-oriented company and help provide valuable services to customers in the Jacksonville community.
Qualified candidates must have good communication skills, excellent observation and documentation skills, and be able to work cooperatively with customers at all levels, including top management. If you are good on the phone, enjoy providing comfort and assistance to people in need, and are looking for a new challenge – look no further.
In this role, you'll have the following responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining good customer relationships.
- Receiving calls and answering questions to match customer needs with our services.
- Retain and review existing customer opportunities, work with existing customers & contracts.
- Serve as authority and educator to customers on all of Trad’s services and packages.
- Participation in group meetings and account review.
- Maintain call and data entry accuracy levels that meet department expectations.
- Previous experience in customer service, or other related fields.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and intelligently.
- Good typing and organizational skills.
- Ability to build rapport with customers.
- High school diploma or GED required.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- A company vehicle with gas and insurance expenses covered
- Trad's provided Life Insurance
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Plans
- Salaried, commission and hourly positions
Trad's Pest Control is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Trad's does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is determined by qualifications, merit, and business need.